By Nuno Silvestre
Contains the newest study advances in computational nanomechanics in a single complete volume
- Covers computational instruments used to simulate and examine nanostructures
- Includes contributions from best researchers
- Covers of recent methodologies/tools utilized to computational nanomechanics when additionally giving readers the hot findings on carbon-based aggregates (graphene, carbon-nanotubes, nanocomposites)
- Evaluates the influence of nanoscale phenomena in materials
Read or Download Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
With progressive adjustments in nanotechnology (NT) now at the horizon, many nations have all started significant study and improvement (R&D) programmes, that are as a rule civilian. usually missed are army R&D programmes – specifically these of the U.S. govt. this is often the 1st systematic and complete presentation of the aptitude army purposes of NT.
It is a worthy reference for all these confronted with the hard difficulties created via the ever-increasing curiosity in MEMS and nanotechnology-based strength harvesters and their purposes. This publication offers you with basic physics, theoretical layout, and approach to modeling for 4 mainstream strength harvesting mechanisms -- piezoelectric, electromagnetic, electrostatic, and triboelectric.
Because the box of communications networks keeps to adapt, the tough sector of instant sensor networks is quickly coming of age. fresh advances have made it attainable to make sensor parts extra compact, powerful, and effort effective than ever, incomes the idiosyncratic alias of “Smart airborne dirt and dust.
This crucial booklet offers a set of medical papers on contemporary theoretical and functional advances in nanostructures, nanomaterials, and nanotechnologies. Highlighting a few of the newest advancements and tendencies within the box, the quantity offers the advancements of complicated nanostructured fabrics and the respective instruments to signify and expect their houses and behaviour.
- Gas-Phase Synthesis of Nanoparticles
- Fundamentals, Properties, and Applications of Polymer Nanocomposites
- Large-scale Production of Paper-based Li-ion Cells (PoliTO Springer Series)
- Nanoparticles in medicine and environment: Inhalation and health effects
Additional resources for Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) by Nuno Silvestre